Thursday, July 22, 2010
The Versatile Blogger Award
Trisha over at http://butterbuttchronicles.blogspot.com/ has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks Trisha! So here are the rules of the award.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. Thank you Trisha! I appreciate it ::)
2. Share seven things about yourself. 7 things about me. HMM OK I will put them at the end of this blog.
3. Nominate fifteen newly discovered blogs. 15 hmm, well I do not think I have 15 newly discovered but I will also name some of my faves that I wish other people would subscribe to.
4. Let your nominees know about the award. OH BOY thats a challenge in itself.
OK 7 things about myself
1) I was named after Lauren Bacall, shes an actress who my dad absolutely loved. She was married to Humphrey Bogart who was called Bogie. Now when I was 2 I went downstairs in my grandparents basement, walked up to my grandpa and said "you are skeedy and I am bogie". Now at 2 I clearly did not know I was named after Lauren Bacall and that her husbands name was Bogie. Creepy? I think so!
2) I love old people, they are so cute and when I see a really cute one I get a tear in my eye!
3) If I could adopt every cat from every humane society I would!
4) I am a reality TV fanatic, I watch the most horrible reality shows ever and am not ashamed to admit it.
5) I once shaved my head in grade 7. I took a picture of Matt Damon into the hairdresser and said "cut my hair like this", needless to say I regretted it!
6) I swallowed one of my retainers in my sleep once! Now my bottom teeth are crooked again.
7) When I was younger my mom used to give me so many carrots at dinner, so I would sneak them into my pockets take them to my room and put them in a suit case. My mom found them years later, they were black liquid.
OK 15 people
allison at http://lovingmycomplicatedlife.blogspot.com/
alison at http://myjourneythroughtheterribletwenties.blogspot.com/
sandra at http://rightoutloudwriting.blogspot.com/
Miss Chunky Chick at http://chunkychickgetstiny.blogspot.com/
Mrs S at http://sweetsassysoutherland.blogspot.com/
Slim Girl at http://slimminggirlsworld.blogspot.com/
Whitney at http://www.slimmingdownforthegown.com/
Keelie at http://wearelosingitblog.blogspot.com/
Sarah at http://projectfive-oh.blogspot.com/
Mama Laughlin at http://the-laughlins.blogspot.com/
Googie at http://lgokey02.blogspot.com/
Beth at http://mcclintockb.blogspot.com/
Lisa at http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/
Erin at http://glamglitzgut.blogspot.com/
Buzzy and Breezeys mom at http://thefatchickweigh.blogspot.com/
I avidly read all these blogs and love them, hope you all will too!