Progress!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Think My Scale is Broken...no seriously

I do not know what is up. I know for a fact I have gained weight and am not trying to deny it, but I stepped on the scale this morning and it said 193, and then about 5 minutes later it said 196 and I did not even eat anything so I have no clue what is up. I think I might need a new one?
So I know I have gained but I have no clue how much!
I apologize to all the Ugly Cupcakes out there since I know for a fact I will not be losing anything this week and only gaining, so good luck with all of you competing in the challenge this week :)

5 comments:

  1. Did you try changing the batteries? You still have 4 days its never to late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will try that. thanks :)
    aww i know...there definitely wont be a win here but maybe i can lose some of what i have gained. thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you on a digital scale? Sometimes the scales do vary, but usually not THAT many pounds. I'd get it re-calibrated or something. Sounds...testy. I hate dysfunctional scales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HATE scales!! I finally made the decision to weight only once a week and to take the first number that the scale shows. You're doing a great job in being diligent and aware of your weight gain...now turn it into a loss!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like it definitely has issues. I've had a really bad week too and i'm pretty sure there's going to be a gain this week. So I'm just trying to make the next few days as good as possible and then focus on next week. You can still do this!!

    ReplyDelete