Progress!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

JOB INTERVIEW!

Yes thats right I got my first job interview in the city I have been living in for 5 months now applying to about 100 jobs and not hearing from one. My best friend talks about willing things into your life...well i started willing this job I really want into my life and poof today the girl asked me for an interview on Wednesday YESSSSSS!! This is such an awesome day (even though I did not eat well) but I am visiting my parents for a couple days and celebrating my anniversary with my boyfriend so we went out for thai which was where we went on our first date how cute:)

So today was a great day and I cannot wait for my interview! As for weight loss I have been inspired by so many of you bloggers out there and your achievements it makes me really think that I can do it, and you know what? I will! Must have that bikini body and the self confidence to rock it!

As for the moving out of our apartment I REALLY WANT TO, my dad has a lawyer who is willing to help us if we need him but we are hoping to get out no problem seeing as the landlords might not want us telling people that they knew there was a drug ring in the apartment right beside theirs and they let it happen, so we are hoping to get out!! We went to see Shutter Island tonight, it was really good but a tad confusing has anyone else seen it??

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog - I love reading your posts and it's great you love the Biggest Loser too! I'm sure people have told you that you look just like Amanda from last season? Good luck on the interview, I know you'll rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with your interview!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the well wishes girls! Oh I love the biggest loser LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! oh thank you thats such a huge compliment I can only hope to be half as successful as her when it comes to weight loss!

    ReplyDelete